In our company we often have to copy mailboxes from one to another server. For this we used [IMAPCopy](http://www.ardiehl.de/imapcopy/) as so far. Due to compatibility issues, first of all the missing SSL/TLS support i wrote my own python-based version. My goal was it to do this without external libraries. I hope you enjoy it!
- Copies folders and subfolders
- Copies mails even with flags (seen, answered, ...)
- Simple usage
- Supports SSL/TLS
- Optional also without
- Python >= 3.5
Just clone this repo and run `./pymap-copy.py`.
## Simple usage
By running the following command the whole structure (folders & mails) from user1 will be copy to the mailbox of user2.
If you just want to look what would happen append `-d`/`--dry-run`.
- [ ] Quota warning if source is bigger than the destination
- [ ] Incremental copy (just copy new mails)
- [ ] Copy folder flags as well
- [ ] Statistics
Created and maintained by Lukas Schulte-Tickmann.
Moved to github: [github.com/Schluggi/pymap-copy](https://github.com/Schluggi/pymap-copy)